CONGRATULATIONS GUNN PTSA STAFF GRANTS 2023-24
Congratulations to the following staff that received over $16,000 in funding from the Gunn PTSA for programs and projects. These grants are made possible thanks to generous donations received during the back-to-school direct appeal.
Fall 2023 Grants — Congratulations to:
- T. Ou-Ponticelli for a Yamaha instructional piano keyboard.
- L. Pennington for The Ultimate Physics Bundle enabling multiple lab experiences in Physics.
- K. Langdon for hanging condenser microphones in Spangenberg Theater.
- C. Schroeppel for new electric skillets for culinary class.
- J. Cassel for 100 copies of a Pulitzer Prize-winning novel for English class.
- A.M. Gonzalez Barrios for maps of Spanish speaking countries.
- K. Rupe / B. Gonzalez for items needed to create a sensory space/experience for therapeutic elective students.
- A. Su for purchase a Cricut Maker 3 for the Visual Arts department.
- K. Lo for several tools for Stage Tech class.
- C. Peters for seeds for Gunn’s organic garden.
- D. Modica for 100 novels for French language learners.
- K. Hawes for a printer for N-Building.
- G. Park for supplies for Futures Café.
- J. Tucker for Living Skills class/benches in the Village.
- Y. Vrudny for Chinese Chess set and online learning tools for students.
- V. Buck for Hand building and Wheel Throwing ceramic supplies.
- N. Menache for supplies for Focus on Success team.
- D. Gill for podcasting equipment in the library
Thank you to the parents who generously donate so we may support our Gunn Staff!
Have questions? Contact Samina Shetty, VP of Ways and Means (email@example.com)