Introducing Our New Student Grant Program
Gunn PTSA has always supported many student events and activities. Our Staff Grants also pay for classroom and school-wide programs that support students in creative and engaging ways.
We know Gunn students have amazing ideas, too! So PTSA is awarding Grants to bring student-generated school-wide projects to life. PTSA is looking to fund student-led projects that promote growth and learning. Gunn students may apply for a PTSA GRANT by March 12.
Student Grants are available for up to $500 per request (larger amounts may be considered). Applications will be accepted until Friday, March 12, 2021. If funds remain available, applications may be reviewed on an on-going basis. Funds must be for projects in the current school year, and spent by May 28, 2021.
- PTSA is looking to fund student-led projects that promote growth and learning opportunities.
- Projects or programs need to be open for all Gunn students to participate.
- Applications must include a Gunn staff advisor.
- Funds cannot be used as a pass-through to another group’s events or non-profit’s mission (e.g. Prom, donation to another non-profit) or for co-sponsorship without express permission from PTSA.
- Funds should not be used for personal items, like hoodies/shirts/meals, that exclusively benefit club or group members.
- Funds cannot be used to pay for membership, entry or competition fees.
- If applying on behalf of a Gunn club, the balance of the club’s account will be taken into consideration.
- PTSA may ask Grant recipients to report back on their experiences and outcomes.
Grants requests will be reviewed by a committee of five people, including two student officers from SEC, two members of PTSA’s Executive Board, and the Student Activities Director.
For Questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org