Mission Statement: We strive to create forums that support vibrant learning communities and collaboration among Gunn High School parents and families.
For every forum we offer or sponsor, we aim to:
- provide opportunities for greater understanding and reflection
- communicate with all appropriate stakeholders
- minimize scheduling conflicts with other school events
- actively increase efforts to reach families in our Chinese and Hispanic communities, as well as parents new to our Gunn High School community
- limit events to support overall balance and wellness of our parent community
Links to past Parent Ed events:
May 12, 2019 The Self Driven Child: The Science and Sense of Giving Your Kids More Control Over Their Lives, by William Stixrud, PhD, and Ned Johnson
For questions or comments, contact email@example.com.