Welcome to Gunn!
This is information to get you off to a good start.
Stay Connected with the Gunn Connection
Gunn’s PTSA offers a weekly eNews with up to date events happening on campus, our community, and booster updates. This is free and you can sign up at https://gunn.paloaltopta.org/enews/ We offer translations in many languages.
Visit the Gunn PTSA website for information on upcoming events, finding out about the school, how to get involved and volunteer.
Join your student’s Parent Network. Gunn’s PTSA offers every parent/guardian an opportunity to stay connected with parents/guardians in each grade. Meetings are held monthly, topics vary based on the student’s grade. Questions? Please contact the chairs listed here.
School Resources for New parents
Gunn High School has a parents page with information about a wide variety of resources for parents.
- How to sign up for Infinite Campus (where grades are stored).
- How to sign up for Schoology (where homework assignments and materials are stored)
- How to contact the Attendance office and how to report absences to them.
- How to sign up for meal service, and request free and reduced lunches.
- How to apply for Accommodations for standardized testing.
- How to get to Gunn, with bus schedules, biking and walking maps, and more.
- They have a list of downloadable school forms like medication, and financial assistance forms, and more.
UpToUs our on-line student and parent directory
Signing up is easy as http://www.uptous.com/communities/gunn .
Login: use your e-mail address
New to UpToUs?: you set your password
Already an UpToUs member?: Sign in using your existing password, if you forgot, select forgot password to reset
On-line Directory: The directory is available to all families. You may choose which information is displayed in the directory. To access it, click on the “Directory” Tab at the top of the Gunn UpToUs site. Questions? contact: email@example.com and someone will get back to you.