Stay up-to-date and informed with the Gunn Connection, a weekly email of current Gunn news and events. Subscribe here.
To reach our Gunn Connection editors, please use this email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Issues & Translations
Read current and recent issues of Gunn Connection in a variety of languages!
- Traducciones de eNews en espanol
Para preguntas o para ayudar, contacte a (For questions or to help, please contact:) email@example.com
- The Gunn Connection is published ONCE a week, every Sunday evening. Deadline is noon Friday before publication.
- Please submit ANNOUNCEMENTS ONLY to the Gunn Connection at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only announcements specific to the Gunn community will be published. Any other announcements from outside the Gunn community must first be submitted for review to PTA Council eNews, which will then distribute it to the relevant schools in the district.
- We do not publish announcements from “for profit” organizations, parent-run businesses, test-prep services, tutorial businesses, start-ups, entrepreneur-led businesses, etc.
- We will, at times, publish announcements from student-led organizations, such as Gunn Robotics, Gunn Speech & Debate for listing their summer camps. Any summer camp not taking place at a PAUSD site or not run by a PAUSD student club will not be published.
- We do not announce promotions of individual student achievements, such as winners of competitions or contests. If it’s a Gunn club or class (such as GRT or Band, etc.) that has won a contest or competition, we will consider running the announcement for one week only.
- Announcements will be limited to 100 words or less.
- Announcements will be published in two consecutive issues. To have further announcements made after that, please submit your announcement again.
- Please use the words “Gunn Connection” in the subject line. Items should include title, date, time and location of the event and a brief (100 words or less) description of the activity. List email, contact information and web links at the end. Content should be in the body of your email as unformatted text. Attachments subject to approval by the editors.
- Items are published at the discretion of the editors.