**Please note: Our next meeting will be Wednesday, February 8th (7-8:30 pm). Unfortunately, the Feb. 1st and Feb. 15th meetings had to be cancelled and rescheduled due to conflicting school events.
Please join us to continue the conversation about Dr. Dan Siegel’s book “Brainstorm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain.” Each week we will discuss ideas from his book and how to apply them to our own parenting. We will also try out some of Dr. Siegel’s “Mindsight tools.” The conversation will be led by Kirsten Daehler (educator/ Gunn parent) and Maria Daehler (child psychiatrist/Gunn parent). You are welcome to attend even if you haven’t read the book. We will have a few copies of the book for purchase ($18.50, cash or check only). Please contact Kirsten Daehler, email@example.com, if you have any questions.
- Wednesday February 8, 7:00-8:30 pm, Gunn HS, Staff Lounge
- Wednesday February 22,7:00-8:30 pm, Gunn HS, Staff Lounge
- Wednesday March 1, 7:00-8:30 pm, Gunn HS, Staff Lounge
The same program is also being offered in the morning at Paly and led by Cari Anderson (psychologist/Paly parent). Please contact Cari Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the following Paly sessions:.
- Wednesday Februay 1, 8:30-10:00 am, Paly EWC (in the library)
- Wednesday February 15, 8:30-10:00 am, Paly EWC (in the library)
A recording of Dr. Siegel’s event we hosted in November can be found at https://youtu.be/sjTNrIS UC9s