We still need 290 more Gunn parent volunteers for the International Pot Luck on Thursday, April 20.
Please sign up: www.tinyurl.com/GunnInternational2017
Pot luck will be served during an extended lunch time from 12:30pm to 1:45pm. Purchase tickets at the SAC for students and staff for $5. Scholarship and Free & Reduced students are free.
Sample menu items:
- Asian: Vegetarian and Chicken Pot stickers, Fried Rice, Noodles, Sushi
- Europe/Middle East/Africa: Garlic Bread, Meat and Vegetarian Lasagna, Pasta, Quiche
- Indian: Chicken Curry, Mango Lassi, Matar Paneer, Naan, Rice, Vegetables
- Latin America: Enchiladas, Tamales, , Tacos, Guacamole, Salsa
- USA: Cole Slaw, Corn, Macaroni & Cheese, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Pulled Pork
- Desserts: Brownies, Cookies, Biscotti, Cupcakes, Fruit, Pie
There will be vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free food items available.
More information: International Pot Luck chair: Rebecca Scholl, firstname.lastname@example.org