The Gunn Connection is a weekly email of current Gunn news and events. Subscribe today.
Go here to find the current and previous issues of Gunn Connection.
Gunn Connection in Korean.
Gunn Connection in Japanese.
- The Gunn Connection is published ONCE a week, every Friday. Deadline is noon the day before publication.
- Please submit ANNOUNCEMENTS ONLY to the Gunn Connection at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only announcements specific to the Gunn community will be published. Any other announcements from outside the Gunn community must first be submitted for review to PTA Council eNews, which will then distribute it to the relevant schools in the district.
- Announcements will be limited to 100 words or less. Any lengthier or more in-depth articles or news should be submitted to Gunn Connection Extra.
- Announcements will be published in two consecutive issues. To have further announcements made after that, please submit your announcement again.
- Please use the words “Gunn Connection” in the subject line. Items should include title, date, time and location of the event and a brief (100 words or less) description of the activity. List email, contact information and web links at the end. Content should be in the body of your email as unformatted text. Attachments subject to approval by the editors.
- Items are published at the discretion of the editors.
Gunn Connection Archives
We have moved some of the Gunn Connection past issues to UpToUs.com. Here’s how you access them after you login: